Quick Easy Apple Desert Kids Can Make
2 or 3 Organic Apples
Trader Joes Pie Crust
Turn on oven to 350
- Take a pie tin
- Break apart pie crust until the bottom of the pan is covered.
- Adult slice apples thin or thick (I'm not watching). Put apples on top of crust
- Adult again, chop up butter into thin slices. I usually use 1/4 a stick. Throw the butter on apple slices
- Sprinkle sea salt, 1/8 c. brown sugar, and cinnamon on top of apples and butter. Here you can either crumble almond flour, extra pie crust, a drizzle of maple syrup, or my favorite slivered almonds on top.
- Place in oven for 20-30 minutes. Serve with vanilla ice cream.